Covid-19 Client Risk Assessment FormAs with everything currently, we are required to take extra additional steps in relation to our health and safety in preparing you for a Driving Lesson or Driving Test environment. I would like you to complete a Risk Assessment document to ensure we are doing all we can to be as safe as possible. Your Risk Assessment Form and the accompanying Guidance Notes below will provide you with the information that needs to be in place prior to us commencing to your driving lessons. The online Risk Assessment Form form can be accessed from the links in this text, or via the main menu. If you prefer we can email a link to you.
Please don’t hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions about your Risk Assessment form.Should you answer ‘YES’ to any of the questions on your Risk Assessment form, you and I will need to have a chat to agree how this may affect your Lesson Schedule, and for us to plan accordingly. Therefore, to allow you and I time for any potential discussion to take place, please complete and return your form within the 48 hours before your next booked lesson.
• If we plan more than one lesson in a week, then I would ask that you submit your form once a week unless your health changes. If you find you are experiencing any changes to your health, you must please call or text me in between these lessons.
Prior to Your Lesson at the Agreed Time of Your LessonI will greet you outside the car prior to your lesson and – observing physical distancing – we will have a last-minute check that you are well, and I will ask for your consent to take your temperature using an infra-red thermometer. We will then discuss our plan for your lesson. Look out for me at your designated lesson time so that we can start the lesson promptly. I will be unable to come to your door. I will have wiped down and sanitised the vehicle prior to you entering the vehicle for your lesson. (See your Risk Assessment form) If you need to present your Provisional Driving Licence (in the case of your first lesson), I will ask you show it to me. I will not touch it. (It may be helpful that if possible, you take a photograph of both sides of your Licence and send it to me prior to your first lesson. I will not keep that data after first checks.) Please ensure you have washed your hands prior to getting into the car and that you are wearing a mask and gloves – if you choose to wear them. I will in any case, give you hand sanitiser before you enter the vehicle.
During Your LessonWith these precautions in place, we want to minimise the time required prior to your lesson starting to ensure your lesson and learning time is maximised.
• I will not share any printed material with you in car.
• Visual learning will be done in such a way that only I touch the material and if required, I will – if needed – send learning materials digitally to you afterwards.
•There will be no sharing of writing material/pens/paper/.
• Payment for your lesson by bank transfer would be preferred.
After Your Lesson
• As noted above, it is vital you report to me by phone, email, text message or WhatsApp to report any changes to your health in between lessons.
• If I don’t hear from you, then I will come for you at your next agreed lesson date and time.
• Be sure to complete the Risk Assessment once a week within the 48 hours before your lesson and send it to me. I request you to take responsibility for this. Failure to do so will result in your lesson not going ahead.